Friday, August 15, 2008

R-I-I-I-P-P-P-P

Has anyone ever heard this sound whne out and about? Jeff and the kids took off to visit grandma's, uncles, cousins, etc. and because it is such a long trip over a short time and based on how uncomfortable riding in the car that long would be I opted out of the trip. Soooo....i have the weekend off!! The kids love to visit family, stay in a hotel, and gear up for a car trip. They don't necessarily love the car but they are REALLY good travelers--espeically after the DVD player is fired up.

While they headed off I went to look for a few deals that I had heard about at a few stores. As I was crouching down to look at one of the lower racks I hear r-r-i-i-i-p-p-p and realized that my jeans had gotten caught on the rack behind me (and you thought it was due to the extra baby weight I've been putting on--shame, shame) and ripped my pants. I was sure that the people around me had heard but either they were too polite to crack up or it wasn't as loud as I thought.

The kids will begin their trip with a quick visit with my parents for my dad's b-day, then up to Jeff's mom's to visit with their uncle and new Aunt (welcome Ashley!!), and then to a birthday party for their cousin. Then they'll head back to Grandma's house before coming home Tuesday. I have a lot of cleaning/organizing in mind--we'll see what happens...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Sara you have me cracking up with that one! I can only imagine. Sounds like the kids are having a good time. And some nice alone time with you before the next baby comes :) We weren't able to catch up with Jeff this time. But hopefully we will see you guys before you head overseas! Hope you are feeling well.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.