Wednesday, August 13, 2008

charlie loves the baby

Charlie has gotten very lovey with the baby. He loves to try to "find" the baby, hug the baby, kiss the baby and wants to do so at all times. He is being really sweet and talks about the baby all the time. He especially wants to express his love for the baby when he's in trouble or I'm asking him to do something else. Of course I think it's sweet and am feeling in a stage of pregnancy where I don't want anyone to touch me or be close to me. So after a few hundred loves of the day (ok I'm not that patient) the baby "needs some space" or "needs to sleep" which means charlie just walks around near me and says "the baby needs some space, huh?" He has also taken to saying "Awright" when he is asked to do something. The tone of his voice is waht makes it really funny.

Heather's getting into the swing of school but comes home very tired and hungry.She now wants to walk home from the bus stop "by herself" bu I convinced her that I needed to meet her...

No comments: