Wednesday, October 1, 2008

on our own...kind of





well we were kind of on our own for a while and it went pretty well. Mom left yesterday so I had the boys while Heather was in school, then Jeff had a meeting in the evening so he was just home for a little longer than dinner. It went pretty well. Cameron slept a lot which helped me focus on the older two. They painted a project with Jeff while he was home,then finished and played baseball for a while. We managed to do baths, snack and stories and get in bed by 8:15 which was a good accomplishment ;-). Cameron slept well last night and I managed morning bus and school pretty well. I even got to get hot chocolate with a friend this morning and put away all my maternity clothes--oh the excitement of a stay-at-home mom ;-). Jeff's home for the afternoon and tomorrow and is taking the boys to his office to "visit" for an hour or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! :)