Tuesday, September 30, 2008

happy anniversary!

8 years ago today Jeff and I got married...then we had heather...then moved to MS...then charlie...then Jeff went to kuwait...then cameron...then the Azores--whew!! It's been a busy 8 years!! We went out to dinner last night which was Jeff's birthday also to celebrate b/c he has a class tonight and my mom left today for Galveston for a few days to help out my grandma. Things are pretty good at her house but mom still wanted to go and help out. So far the morning was good--of course I had Jeff and mom to get heather to the bus and help with the other two while I got her ready for school! Cameron is sleeping and charlie is playing a game with me (in a minute). The first two weeks with cameron (and help) have been great and I feel pretty much back to normal with an outside appendage (who actually sleeps in his bed or swing or car seat for periods of time) instead of an interior one. He's sleeping pretty well at night and so far I really can't complain.

No comments: