Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Charlie is so smart...

Today he said, "mom, you're the best mom in the whole wide world!" I simply had to agree.

Saturday as we shopped for some Azores stuff Jeff commented that we would be in OH in 4 weeks. I was so overwhelemed I told him he was wrong and tried to count the weekends to show him but he was NOT wrong. I started thinking about how hard it is for me to make good friends and how much I count on my friends to help out in a pinch with the kids or if I need something--as well as how much I like having friends that I know count on me as well. Although I'l already far from so many friends and all of our family already it's still sad to be leaving the friends we have here. I think I haven't really had time to think about leaving friends because there is so much stuff to cull through and do before we leave. So I think I'll blog some more...


Cameron has been extra fussy the last two days. Well yesterday he slept almost all day and today he fussed a lot and barely nursed. He spit up buckets the first two feedings and then barely ate the rest of the day. I'm hoping he'll wake up better tomorrow. It's been chilly here so we've bundled up for soccer practice and games the last two days and made good use of small halloween costumes that Cameron will not be wearing this year...tis the season.

No comments: