Sunday, October 5, 2008

haircuts




and I mean CUT! Look at Heather's hair--SHORT. I said just below the shoulders which apparently meant above. No more cute pigtails and braids like I'd grown to love but we won't have to argue as much about brushing and tangles either...It will grow back--but it will take a while ;-). Charlie's is a little longer than i would like bt I was afraid to tell her how short I really wanted it after how short heather's is now. This morning we went to a nearby park and played, picnicked, and went for a little nature walk. It was a beautiful day and while we did haircuts for the kids Jeff went golfing with some friends. Grandma comes back for about 30 hours tonight and the kids are very excited to show their new haircuts. Opinions?!

4 comments:

Jenny Brooks said...

cute, cute, very cute. :) You could still braid her hair couldn't you?

The Kernea Family said...

I'm able to put Meghan's hair in pigtails and braids and it's chin length. Just try it, I bet it will still work. I think both look very cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the new dos!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

very cute ... I bet you can still put Heather's hair up! :)