Wednesday, September 10, 2008

charlie's first day of preschool




Charlie got to start school in the "3 year old class" today. Despite saying yesterday that he didn't want to go to school he was happy to get some first day of school clothes out, his "supplies" together, and shoes on to get going in the morning. We got to his school about 15 minutes early and took a few pics, stowed his supplies, and waited for Ms. Willie to ring the bell. Charlie went happily to his class and I had to ask for a hug and kiss (the routine I tried to set with both kids from the "little kids" class on) which he willingly gave to me and Jeff. He got back in the car at the end of the day proclaiming that they had made raccoons and that his class was really fun! I took him to McDonald's for a treat with his best buddy and classmate Mirabelle.

What did Sara do with her time? The consignment sale that I usually stock up on clothes at is this week so I did a little bit of shopping and a lot more working. Unfortunately that's what I'm doing with all three of my mornings this week so that puts me down to probably a maximum of 3 mornings "free" before this baby comes.

1 comment:

Grandma Hughes said...

I love your blog, It's great hearing all about the kids and how you are doing. Jeff is not always very informative. Love the pictures too. Give the kids my love