Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cameron Scott Hughes







More details to come because I thought pictures would tell a better story. Cameron was born Monday afternoon at 4:19 after I was induced around 10:15 in the morning. I had a really easy labor--partially b/c I was too chicken not to try without an epidural--if you want more details I'll share but otherwise I'd like to keep my friends so I won't share them now ;-). I was induced 2 weeks early but he was still 8 lbs, 13 oz and 21 1/4 inches long so he was no small baby. He is healthy, eating, sleeping and pooping well. I'm feeling fine and am just waiting for the crash to come after being off to such a good start. I'll share more about the kids reactions and coming home tomorrow...everything is going really well and we're happy to be home and a family of (gulp) 5!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats -- everyone looks great!

The Kernea Family said...

Congratulations Sara! I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for y'all! What a pretty baby too!

Mandy Murphree

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hughes' gang. Cameron (and you too Sara)looks wonderful! - Melissa

Cathy Portele said...

Sara,
Congratulations! He's beautiful. And I LOVE his name.

Cathy

Shawn said...

Congratulations Sara and family! I'm so excited for you. Cameron is a handsome little guy.

Shawn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have a wonderful family! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you in person!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! What a big healthy baby!! You guys all look great!!

Helen