Thursday, September 25, 2008

week 1..bleated







With 3 kids now I guess I won't be as good at updating my blog...sorry to any "loyal" readers ;-). Maybe once our laptop is fixed I'll get a little better...Mom got here on Sunday so the kids have been enjoying the extra attention from grandma. Jeff is back to work and may take a few days off next week depending on his schedule. Cameron and I are still doing great. I'm less tired and he's doing a good job of sleeping for at least 1 three hour stretch each night and pretty much just eating and going back to sleep. He is quite alert for several hours during the day but seems to be getting in the habit of needing to eat to fall asleep (not good). Heather and Charlie still want to be with him all the time and touch, hug, and kiss. Heather said that we could have another baby because she liked Cameron so even a boy would be OK. Charlie said that he would like a new baby for his birthday and I said WAIT--let's see how this one goes ;-). Week 1 (with help) has gone pretty well!

No comments: