Thursday, January 15, 2009

life with kids...

Last week we were at the comissary, Charlie, Cameron, and I and Charlie was helping me pick things out very nicely. We were standing in the soup aisle and he turned around to ask me something and leaned back into the soup cans. Have you ever heard the noise of falling soup cans or seen the domino effect of half a row of soup cans falling over?! The nice Portuguese store guy came running over as we attempted to pick them up and shoed us away (enough damage done?!). We made it the rest of the way through the store without incident and then charlie was helping me unload the shopping cart and dropped a bottle of soy sauce from the cart to the floor. How it didn't spill I'm not sure but I looked up and the store clerk who had helped us was now the cashier!! UGH!
Last night we had a little excitement when in the middle of dinner we were told we had to leave our house due to a suspicious package near a building near our house. We headed to the school and luckliy there was a hs girl's basketball game that we got to watch while they determined it was nothing. Fortunately everyone said that this was the first time this had happened. It was kind of fun to see a bkball game and remember watching my sister play and keeping the book for our HS team.

No comments: