Thursday, January 15, 2009

happy 4 month birthday Cameron!

Cameron celebrated his four month birthday in style--rolling over for the first time. He's been threatening, getting up on his side and looking like he knows what he's doing, but hadn't really gotten his arm out of the way. When he gets over his arm is still actually tucked under him but he is definitely on his tummy. I can't believe it's only been 4 months since he was born and don't feel like we've ever been without him. Well OK sometimes I remember that I had a few mornings free a week to go workout or run errands...with Charlie not in preschool I wouldn't have them free here anyway...They don't do 4 month check ups here so I don't know Cameron's official stats but he's a big 4 month old--most commonly I'm asked if hes 8-9 months. He's in 6-9 month clothing already and is currently "calling".

4 comments:

Chasing the Little Chunnsters said...

I can not believe how big Cameron has gotten! I want to just pinch those cheeks!

~Christina

Anonymous said...

It looks like Cameron is getting less camera shy! Good performing kid!

MDL said...

Cameron does look big! It's hard to tell over a video, but he seems bigger than Luke (8 months), who everyone thinks is a 12 month old!

Anonymous said...

His mohawk also looks like it is growing in nicely.