Thursday, May 29, 2008

cleveland

After the wedding festivities (see below) were over we headed up to Cleveland to spend time with Jeff's family. We've been so busy and have been to a baseball game (13 innings then fireworks--another 11 pm night for the kids!!), chucky cheese and the library (charlie's favorite thing to do), the children's museum downtown, and the nature center where Jeff used to help out in high school. The kids delighted in following the little guidebook through the nature center to find the different animals. After that we went to the lake and the kids, Jeff and grandma walked along the lake looking for shells while I curled up on a breaker (large rock wall thing) and attempted to take a nap. Not very comfortable but it was nice just to lay curled up in the sun--I see why cats pick the sunny spots to relax. I also got to go to CVS and Target--my new "savings" places to go based on my short lived addiction to "coupons and deals". I can't write more b/c Jeff will make fun of me but I will say I got a lot of stuff for almost free ;-) Tonight we get to spend time with a college friend and her family which should be really fun for the kids--and us as well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I want to hear about all your savings!!!!!!

Martha said...

Me Too!!!!!1

I miss CVS.. and hello?? TARGET.. need we say more?