Wednesday, November 12, 2008

the water works that is Sara has sprung...

On a sad note we had to say goodbye to one of Heather's friends who we won't see again. They made us an awesome "going away" celebration complete with a tent set up in the middle of the "ocean", islands and fish surrounding it, Portugeese (sp?) music, and a pasta dish with shrimp (seafood) in it--did I mentino there was a pineapple in the middle of the table?! it was really nice--except for the part where we had to say good bye to Ariana--it's much harder for adults than kids and it was the start of much sadness and tearing--OK crying--for me. Up until then I had been OK but now the mention of "good-bye" or moving sends me to the brink (or past) of tears! :-( It's going to be a long week+ for me I think!! on another note Cameron went to the doctor today and he weighed in at 15 lbs. 6 oz. I knew he was growing fast but WHEW what a chunker!! He's smiling now--but not for the camera. Every time I get it out he just looks at me...I guess he spent too much time with his aunt Kelly while she was here (she actually frowned for the first 8 years of pictures!!)

No comments: