Monday, January 21, 2008

where do they get these things??

Sorry for all the potty talk but it is a big part of life these days. Last night at 9:30 charlie decided to try to poop (which he never wants to on the potty). Usually i'm irritated by these late night decisions to try but he was so funny. First I told him how good it was to go poop on the potty instead of in his pull up he looked at me and said somberly, "yeah. that wouldn't be a very good move." Then a few minutes later he started pushing on his leg, informing me that "i'm trying to get the poopy out of my leg, it's all the way in my leg." When I informed him that it was actually in his tummy area he started pushing on his stomach.It was REALLY funny!!

Today we're making tents, coloring valentines, and spending quality time with dad on his day off. Our friends that were supposed to come over this weekend all had sick kids so we enjoyed a relatively quiet weekend. With a busy week ahead it was kind of nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poop in his leg - ok that's funny!! :)

Allison REALLY isn't interested. UGH.