Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday already?

We've been home for 3 full days and everything is unpacked. the kids have found some of their friends and we had a "parents meeting" to meet their teachers for preschool. Heather will go for 3 mornings a week and Charlie for 2. It's a really nice pre-school where they aren't pushing the kids to achieve but letting them enjoy each other and fun activities. Of course they're learning but to me there's time for all that in when you're 2 and 4 it's time to have fun!!

My mom left today so I'm on my own until Jeff gets back in 10 days or so to get things organized and together. It's hot and muggy here--not very fun to be outside but we're adjusting and getting back into the groove of being home. It was so fun to see everyone that we got to see and I'm sorry that we missed a lot of people that we would have liked to see. It was a great summer with family and friends and if the kids don't remember it I certainly will! I'll try to post interesting things that the kids are doing. Right now they're re-discovering toys that they haven't seen in a while! It's like christmas in August!

No comments: