Saturday, June 2, 2007

lovin' life at the beach!

We settled into the condo on the beach with the whole fam and Kelly's brave boyfriend who came along for the trip. We beached for several hours each of the last two days and the kids love the sand, waves, and especially the seashells. Today we spent a lot of time looking for pocketbook shells before they could dig themselves back in the sand. Charlie loves the sand and we spent a lot of time yesterday digging sandcastles. We are enjoying time with extended family at our reunion in Galveston and will have a nice dinner tonight. Hope the kids make it through! A few more days before we head back home and then off again. I'm looking out the window at the beach and thinking this is the life!! (if only Jeff were here!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, I tried to email you to say i did talk to Sandy and June 11th is correct and works great for us.Oops, I must have hit enter when writing you a reply and it poofed and wouldn't let me back. So I will try your blog, which I think is great! You are an awesome Mom and win the flexibility and courage award! Ashley & baby Chase are doing well. See you soon! Love, Vicki