Saturday, June 16, 2007

beach days

After two trips to Huntington beach in cleveland, one with a friend that I used to work for and one with Jeff's mom the kids have thoroughly enjoyed the sand and ice cream that the beach has to offer. We also stopped at teh nature center that Jeff and Jeremy used to volunteer at and it was super fun!! *thanks for the suggestion Kathy!!* The kids loved getting to see the animals and a trip to the zoo this summer is imminent. Today we're getting ready to drive to Athens where we will be for probably a week before heading to DC to see my sister. The kids are pretty well rested after the chaotic weeks of not sleeping in the same place for more than a few nights so I think we'll be able to manage a week here and a week there without feeling that it's a frantic pace. On my excercise notes I didn't get to run yesterday but I did dance to the wiggles for an hour and carry kids up and down stairs which should count for something. Looking forward to four hours in the car...

No comments: