Thursday, November 5, 2009

morning walks

One thing that's helped me keep my sanity while Jeff's gone is to walk/run (much more walk than run) after charlie goes off to school. The days that I drop him off I go to Praia where the pictures are from and walk along a new path along the beach. On days like today it's well worth it with the waves crashing and the ocean spray in the air and the sun shining. Sanking along the coast in the first picture is the path i walk on and the second is Cameron at our harbor starting point. People were actually swimming but they must have been crazy! There's a little "gym" on the walking path where there's always a few older people excercising. I do a few of the "machines" if Cameron is cooperative but I'm not even sure how to do many of them. Listening to Kokomo and Brown Eyed Girl I ran a bit and enjoyed being here. It's no picnic without Jeff and I sure wish our family were closer but it is an enjoyable adventure. Now I just have to remember to find this blog for the days that "winter" sets in...

No comments: