Monday, July 6, 2009

boys and bathrooms


Cameron is now crawling all over and his favorite place to escape to is the bathroom toilet. Fortunately no incidents of hands in pee water but we're learning to close the door (and the lid!). The other day I had my hands full of something and I yelled at Charlie, "make sure he doesn't get into the toilet." Charlie's distraction technique was to sit down with him and share his snack (see above picture if I can get it posted). Cameron loves the water, he flails his arms or crawls straight for it when he gets the chance. A lake, ocean, bathtub, pool, or the kitchen sink (where Jeff has let him play several times) can all be cause for excitement. He also is standing up holding onto things. The funny thing is he can't get down. He stands there and screams or "talks loudly" until someone comes to help him sit down. Sometimes he tries balancing with his head and reaching for the ground but his little arms are just too short so he's pretty much stuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cameron is the opposite of "I've fallen and I can't get up!"