Thursday, April 30, 2009

beautiful day


Getting up this morning I showed heather the glowing orange sun rising in the sky. She insisted I take a picture in case Jeff and Charlie didn't get up to see it. After getting her off to school I loaded a complaining Charlie who "never gets to do what he wants" which is stay home and say, "what can I do" into the car and headed into Paria. After dropping off his school application for fall we headed to a "surfer spot" and decided since no one was there but a guy on a bike we would walk somewhere else. I managed to find the boardwalk that we had walked on before and off we went. On the way back I spotted a school of dolphins--probably 15-20--way out in the water. One did get all the way out on a little jump--tail and all. I guess that was my reward for getting out to do some excercise.

No comments: