Thursday, July 24, 2008

swimming to start and end the day--that's the life!!

We had a busy day yesterday. So busy that I was too tired to write at the end of the day!! Heather had swimming in the morning and did really well. I was worried when we saw that she knew all the kids in the first class that she wouldn't want to do a different one but it worked out well. She fits right in with 3 of the kids and the other 2 are WAY better and a few years older. I then took the kids to a friends house and did a 3 hour glucose screen--I was borderline for the 1 hour test so I got to do the long one. The kids had a great time at Hunter's house and I finished up a report and watches part of a bad movie that Jeff had downloaded. Then we made dinner for a friend who just had a baby and headed off to deliver it and go to the pool. It was almost empty and we played tag, jumped off the diving board, and played all over the place. The kids were worn out by the end of the busy day!

Only two more weeks 'til school starts so we have to enjoy all the days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is Heather a tadpole or a turtle?