Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlie!!

Charlie woke up this morning asking if it was "tomorrow" which he knew was his birthday ;-). He was so excited to be three and tell me all of the things he thought he could now do...go potty by himself (which he did a few times and not others), get dressed by himself, swing on the swing by himself...i quickly noticed a trend of "by myself's". We had a laid back morning then got pizza and went to Lee park to eat it. It sprinkled while we ate but then the kids had a great time playing at the park. Charlie took a birthday nap (we all should get time for a birthday nap!) and then was revived for present opening. After presents and dinner we walked to see the turtles, well I walked, Heather rode her bike, and Jeff and Charlie ran--pretty much the whole way. What a slacker I am :-). Now we're about to have cake, showers, and bed...we'll see how that goes! I know for one thing I am birthday'd out!!

No comments: