Thursday, May 24, 2007

saying good bye

I'm still behind in my packing but of course I have time to get online! We said good-bye to some good friends who are getting out of the military today. It was sad for me but great for them as they head off on some new adventures. It's hard to see people go but I guess just that much more fun when we get to visit!! I hope that we'll get to see a lot of people this summer and have some time to relax as we move from place to place. We'll leave for Texas on Sunday and will get to see some friends on Tuesday that moved from here in March. So we will get to see people again, just not as often as we used to...Best of luck to our friends as they head to Europe, Cross country, and then settle in in the northwest!

Speaking of adventures Jeff sent pictures of him with a camel, a lizard, and the subway in the desert. He's doing well and we get to talk to him frequently. We miss him a lot but are staying busy so that the time goes quickly.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Have a wonderful trip on your summer adventure!! You are great friends!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you next week!!!