Wednesday, February 16, 2011

cameronisms

Cameron is at a particularly funny stage right now and continually cracks all of us up. He can lighten any mood by being himself. One of our favorite things that he says is in response to being told he's funny, "not me funny. you funny. me just cameron." Heather and I like to suggest to him that he's awesome, our favorite, or the best (which he repeats back to us--you awesome, etc.) He is also into kisses--sometimes shaking them off when we give them, then other times saying, "me keeping it" and not shaking it off. Now he's into "rubbing it in"--to his own face or to our face when he gives the kisses. He loves to try to keep up with his brother and sister and certainly would not believe that he is only 2 if it were suggested otherwise. He loves to go to the ultrasound appointments with me and can identify the heartbeat and the "baby on the TV". Today he told me that he loves the baby which was particularly sweet.

3 comments:

Tina said...

That is really cute. After we told Savanna that I had a baby in my tummy she promptly said she had one too. I know that's common but it's never happened to us before so it's fun. She was lecturing her "baby in her tummy" to get it's shoes on. It gave me a good laugh

Anonymous said...

Cameron is awesome! Says adam

Please Visit Me said...

See the Power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog and read interesting posts. God Bless You