Friday, March 20, 2009

happy birthday Heather!





Heather turns 6 today. She reminded me of the hour when she was born, coming into our room about 2:30 am, sniffling and unhappy. She curled up next to me and slept the rest of the night, waking up with a big smile and knowing it was her birthday! Jeff and I put up streamers and balloons in the kitchen which made her very excited. As she was getting ready for school she commented that she knew there would be more decorations when she got home--uh better get on that!!
We took cameron to the doctor and he recorded a whopping 21lbs at 6 mos. She said he's healthy and sent him off to get shots. He then woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and has been kind of restless since then. Hopefully another day and that will pass.
A funny thing--Charlie has randomly "fixed" lunch for me. He can get out pepperoni, cheese, yogurt, fruit and two kids plates for us to eat on. He usually asks me what I want and then I make suggestions. This usually occurs when I'm feeding cameron and he suddenly needs to eat, Yesterday he informed me that he didn't have to ask me what I wanted next time b/c he already knew ;-) cute! He's also counting down the days to his birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heather!

Wow, Charlie is too cute and Cameron is a big boy!