Thursday, October 11, 2007

pre-halloween haunts

Halloween stress is in full swing at our house. Heather wants to be something different every day bt seems to have settled on Cinderella. The wal-mart Cinderella costume was too small but Heather is convinced it is the way to go. Our neighbor's 2 year old will be wearing the Disney Cinderella dress which is very cute and the same one that we bought. It is likely that there will be twin cinderellas (probably more like sextuplet) out in the area. Charlie seems set on being a wiggle but Jeff is trying to talk him into Diego. Our original idea was Dora and Boots or Dora and Diego but Heather seems to be focued on princess...

Otherwise the kids went to MOPS this week since I changed their pre-school days. Heather was not happy to go and cried and screamed when I left but calmed down right away once I was out of sight. At the end she said that she wanted to go back the next day so I know she had fun...I just can't figure out how to get her not to be scared of new places or things. You'd think I'd left her in bad placeso r something. C Charlie on the other hand walked in like he owned the place and had a great time!

No comments: