Thursday, September 6, 2007

first day of school...again

Today was Charlie's first day of school. He was excited to go but once we got there and I went to take him into his room he got a little shy and wanted to take Heather to her room first. We did that then walked back to his room and he gave me a hug and told me he was going to play with puzzles. Although a lot of kids were crying Charlie did great and told me all about puzzles, painting, and playing outside (and inside!!). He wants to go back which is a good sign. Heather also had a fun day and has already asked why she can't go to school every day (what a good question that is!!)

I took the 2 hours (when it's boiled down from drop off, pick up and one errand) to go to the gym and do some excercise, take a shower without keeping an ear out for screaming and do some putting away that I wouldn't have gotten done with the kids awake. One more week or so until Jeff gets back. We won't know for sure until he gets on teh plane when he is leaving (not top secret but just never for sure :-()

No comments: